ETEA has excellent opportunities for talented employees across administration, management and trainer positions
Due to rapid expansion Education Training & Employment Australia (ETEA) is recruiting Trainers & Assessors.
About the business
Education Training and Employment Australia (ETEA) is a Private College that has been a provider of high quality programs from Certificate III to Advanced Diploma level for more than 20 years. ETEA has multiple qualifications on scope in a variety of industries with specialisations in Nursing and Allied Health.
We are a multi campus provider with state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and rural areas plus offices in the Philippines, China and India.
ETEA Adelaide is currently seeking suitably qualified Trainers & Assessors for the delivery of the following Qualifications
- Certificate IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention (CHC40313)
- Certificate IV in Youth Work (CHC40413)
- Certificate IV in Disability (CHC43115)
- Diploma of Mental Health (CHC53315)
- Diploma of Community Services (CHC52015)
- Advanced Diploma of Business (BSB60215)
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015)
About the role
Your responsibilities will include; but are not limited to;
- The delivery of quality training and assessment of theory and simulated practical.
- Develop detailed session plans to support your delivery
- Applying industry skills and knowledge to enhance learning activities and source learning support materials
- Facilitating students progression through regular student contact and providing student support as required
- Marking of students assessments in a timely manner
- Participate in moderation/validation sessions as required and facilitate continuous improvement
- Travel to different locations/facilities to assess students during their vocational placement if required as part of the Qualification.
Skills and experience
In addition, you will need to hold the following minimum Qualifications and Experience;
- Must hold the qualification to at least the level of delivery or higher
- Applicants must hold the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, plus; either the TAELLN411 Address Adult Language Literacy and Numeracy Skills or its successor, or TAELLN401A Address Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills, and either TAEASS502 Design and Develop Assessment Tools, or its successor, or TAEASS502A Design and Develop Assessment Tools, or TAEASS502B Design and Develop Assessment Tools, OR a Diploma or Higher Level Qualification in Adult Education.
- Must have recent industry/professional experience within your field (Minimum of 2 years)
- Previous RTO Training and Assessment experience(Ideal)
- Evidence portfolio of professional development
- Current Working with Children Check/Police Check
The successful applicant will also possess
- flexible teaching and learning style/strategies to serve the needs of the students
- Good computer skills and adaptability to new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- A high attention to detail
If you feel you meet the requirements please Apply Now for immediate consideration!!!
To apply please use either the apply now button or email firstname.lastname@example.org providing a current resume, a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role and copies of relevant qualifications.
Role: Trainer & Assessor – Diploma of Nursing
About the business
Due to rapid expansion Education Training & Employment Australia (ETEA) is recruiting Trainers & Assessors for the Diploma of Nursing in Melbourne. ETEA is a private college that has been a provider of high-quality programs from Certificate III through to Advanced Diploma level for more than 20 years. ETEA has multiple qualifications on scope in a variety of industries with specialisations in nursing and allied health. We are a multi campus provider with state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and rural areas plus offices in the Philippines, China and India.
About the role
You will be a key member of the Nursing Department of ETEA conducting classes at the NSW campus utilising innovative course materials and delivery systems (classroom and digital delivery) working with the curriculum development team, and undertaking assessment and support for students from a variety of backgrounds.
We are also looking for staff who are able to provide facilitation support for students in clinical placement settings, there would be the need to travel for these roles.
There are full-time, part-time, casual and contractor roles available.
For further information and to apply for this position, please contact Lance Baquiran (National Course Coordinator) on (03) 9450 0500 or email at LanceL@etea.edu.au.
Skills and experience
• Registered Nurse with AHPRA holding a current practicing certificate.
• Bachelor of Nursing or higher qualification required.
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 or TAE40110 and working towards upgrade )
• Experience in a similar role in an RTO setting
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a clinical setting as an RN Division 1.
• Recent involvement as a Trainer & Assessor and experience in the vocational sector delivering to groups of students and managing your own session plans.
• Ability to work in a team with involvement from a multi-campus environment.
If you have the required skills and experience to be part of our team please forward your CV and cover letter today.