ETEA has excellent opportunities for talented employees across administration, management and trainer positions
About the business
Due to rapid expansion Education Training & Employment Australia (ETEA) is recruiting Trainers & Assessors for the Diploma of Nursing in Melbourne. ETEA is a private college that has been a provider of high-quality programs from Certificate III through to Advanced Diploma level for more than 20 years. ETEA has multiple qualifications on scope in a variety of industries with specialisations in nursing and allied health. We are a multi campus provider with state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and rural areas plus offices in the Philippines, China and India.
About the role
You will be a key member of the Nursing Department of ETEA conducting classes at the NSW campus utilising innovative course materials and delivery systems (classroom and digital delivery) working with the curriculum development team, and undertaking assessment and support for students from a variety of backgrounds.
We are also looking for staff who are able to provide facilitation support for students in clinical placement settings, there would be the need to travel for these roles.
There are full-time, part-time, casual and contractor roles available.
For further information and to apply for this position, please contact Lance Baquiran (National Course Coordinator) on (03) 9450 0500 or email at LanceL@etea.edu.au.
Skills and experience
• Registered Nurse with AHPRA holding a current practicing certificate.
• Bachelor of Nursing or higher qualification required.
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 or TAE40110 and working towards upgrade )
• Experience in a similar role in an RTO setting
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a clinical setting as an RN Division 1.
• Recent involvement as a Trainer & Assessor and experience in the vocational sector delivering to groups of students and managing your own session plans.
• Ability to work in a team with involvement from a multi-campus environment.
If you have the required skills and experience to be part of our team please forward your CV and cover letter today.