moodle login icon

Overseas Student Health Cover

International students in Australia on a student visa are required, as a condition of their visa, to maintain valid health insurance known as Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).

It may be noted that overseas students need not subscribe to the Victorian Ambulance Service separately since the same is covered in your OSHC.

ETEA has an arrangement with Bupa private to organise OSHC on behalf of international students. For your convenience, if you would like us to arrange this for you, please indicate it on your application form.

For the current cost please visit Bupa